Mar 24, 2022
THE AFTERLIFE FREQUENCY with MARK ANTHONY
“There's so much depth in the meeting of science and
spirituality.” – Dr. Amy Robbins
Ever wonder what a true, talented psychic experiences when
seeing spirits? Care to hear about that experience in the context
of brain science? Heavy stuff -- but we promise – this is a
In this episode, we talk with Mark Anthony, JD, aka the Psychic
Explorer aka the Psychic Lawyer. He is the author of The
Afterlife Frequency, Never Letting Go, and
Evidence of Eternity. He is an Oxford-educated attorney,
world-renowned psychic, nationally recognized legal analyst,
headline speaker at international conferences and universities, and
favorite guest on TV and radio shows. He cohosts The Psychic &
The Doc on Transformation Network and is a regular columnist
for Best Holistic Life magazine.
Dr. Amy Robbins says of his newest book, The Afterlife
Frequency, which has already been submitted for a Pulitzer
Prize, “It is a phenomenal book… and it beautifully ties together
science and spirituality.”
Listen in to understand how Mark Anthony describes his psychic
abilities in a scientific context, and how anyone can hone their
own psychic abilities.
Topics We Discuss in Part 1:
- [4:20] Trusting your gut. Trusting your intuition. Trusting
your feelings. Women’s intuition. Gut instinct. Tuning into the
vibrational frequency giving you information.
- [5:35] Mark inherited his psychic abilities from both the
maternal and paternal sides of his family. He feels it was in his
genes. His mother’s side with Italian heritage considered it a
“gift from god”, and called it “the gift of sight”. Bishops and
cardinals consulted with his maternal great grandmother for her
psychic abilities. Mark’s dad was a Navy Seal and later a NASA
engineer with his own psychic abilities, inherited from his family
- [7:30] How his parents clicked when they met, and early on were
each compelled to confess to each other they could see spirits.
- [10:10] At age 3 Mark started talking to his “imaginary
friends” like so many kids do. Only his parents saw them, too! His
mom was thrilled; his dad not so much. Mark’s dad warned him not to
share his abilities outside the house, because of a tragic
experience back in the day. Mark’s psychic aunt was diagnosed as
schizophrenic, forced out of her home in a literal straight jacket,
and subjected to electro shock, etc.
- [13:10] Mark sees psychic ability as a double edged sword, with
benefits, burdens and responsibilities.
- [14:40] Anyone can develop psychic ability. Some are more
naturally talented than others, some less.
- [16:10] The “cold chills and tingles”, electrical sensations,
indicates spirit activity to Mark. How he received a monumental
message from his parents, who are both in spirit. The message
prompted The Afterlife Frequency.
- [17:20] Mark’s RAFT technique: Recognize the message
from spirit. Accept the message. Feel it
without over-thinking, without fear. Trust the message. His
book goes into explaining how anyone – no matter whether or not you
were born with extra psychic abilities – can have a mediumistic
- [21:00] Differentiating messages from ego vs spirit. Ego
messages carry: anger, bigotry, hatred, violence. Spirit messages
direct toward: love, healing, resolution, protection.
- [22:10] Mark defines The Afterlife Frequency using an
analogy: of AM vs. FM radio, or two coexisting energetic systems.
AM radio is like the earthy experience - slower, denser
frequencies. FM radio is like spirit frequencies. We can
raise our frequency. Mark offers exercises in his book.
- [24:00] What Mark defines as the electromagnetic soul (EMS).
Pure consciousness. Spirit.
- [26:07] Biophotons. Our cells emit light invisible to the human
eye. Electromagnetic energy containing information. A century ago,
Einstein is quoted as saying we are light beings.
- [28:48] Why spirits appear to be transparent. In order for you
to see them, spirits project an energetic impulse you can
- [32:30] What various spirits look like to Mark.
Topics We Discuss in Part 2:
- [2:29] Brainwave frequency levels. Psychic and mediumistic
activity occurs at the border between theta and alpha levels. Most
spirit communication is in the sleep state. Mediums can enter that
alpha/theta state voluntarily and while conscious.
- Gamma – ultra high functioning mental activity
- Beta – normal awake state
- Alpha – meditation, relaxation
- Theta – dream
- Delta – sleep, little mental activity, cellular rebuilding
- [5:10] Collective consciousness communication – interfacing
with the afterlife frequency. For example, Mark was doing a group
reading event where he saw a group of spirits of young men who had
died by suicide. This contact with meaningful to several people in
- [12:38] And example of how spirts seem to be able to perceive
what we call the future.
- [15:15] Energetically we are all interconnected. Molecules are
made of atoms, atoms are made of subatomic particles, in turn made
of quanta of electromagnetic energy. Reference quantum
physics. People who have had near death experiences sense this
- [17:00] Buddha, Jesus, and quantum physicists all say we are
interconnected. Mark sees no conflict between science and
- [17:50] Defining spacetime, multidimensions. Why it’s so hard
for us to wrap our heads around these concepts. See Mark’s book for
a digestible, understandable description of spacetime ala quantum
physics. A century ago Werner Heisenberg, one of the fathers of
quantum physics said, “When you think you understand quantum
physics, you really don’t.”
- [20:30] In a 1926 interview Nicola Tesla predicted cell phones.
Fun fact: the character Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory is based on
- [22:45] Spacetime: on the quantum level – we are all energy and
interconnected. We think time exists as a linear construct because
we are born, age, die. On the subatomic, quantum level,
scientists have theorized that time does not exist.
- [24:25] Every great spiritual teacher says, “God always was and
always will be.” Which is what the laws of physics and
thermodynamics teach us today.
FOLLOW Mark Anthony
You can find Mark Anthony books here. Follow Mark
online, and hear about his media appearances:
SUPPORT DR. AMY ROBBINS:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest
interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider
supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as
$5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and
exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!
Stay Connected with Dr. Amy Robbins: