Jun 14, 2021
- This is really hard for me to do…
- I have been creating podcasts for 2 ½ years, I love
interviewing all these amazing guests!
- So many people have reached out lately that I have a huge
backlog of guests
- Our community has grown organically – all because of you. Thank
- I love your ghost stories, and hearing from all of you about
how the podcasts impact your life
- Integrity is everything to me – for me, and the interviews
- I want to continue to dive deep into what we are all curious
about – Life, Death and the Space Between – What happens after
death? What is consciousness?
- And I want to continue to present a scientific perspective –
the latest science
- So far, I have done it all without ads, and my goal is to keep
- Love the Show? Show the love!
- If you are NOT able to contribute – I totally understand.
Please continue to enjoy the podcast.
- If you ARE able to contribute at some level, think of Patreon
as a membership platform like Netflix or Hulu.
- You will be enabling me to continue to create these amazing
- At $5/month, you will help me shape future podcast content and
- At $10/month , you get juicy behind the scenes footage with my
- At $20/month, you will also be invited to a quarterly live
Q&A – where you can Ask Me Anything. I am super excited about
- If you would like to contribute differently, reach out to me at
or DM me on Instagram @DrAmyRobbins
- And to all my listeners – Please do me the favor of helping me
- Share my Podcast with friends and family who you think would be
- Follow me on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Leave podcast episode reviews often. Even if you already have
done a review. It helps!
- Thanks again for being such an important part of my life!
Questions I answered today, asked by listeners Sara and Donna,
both about reincarnation:
- If someone I lost has chosen to reincarnate, can I still
communicate with them?
- If a soul in heaven decides to reincarnate, will they be born
into a different body? How can a soul be in a different body since
that’s no longer that person?
WAITLIST FOR COURSE
FOLLOW DR. AMY ROBBINS